Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A PDA Quiz!

Yeah! Maria, the author of "design elements", correctly identified Faye Dunaway and Steve McQueen in my last blog post about pda's. Thank you Maria!

http://anneyhall.tumblr.com/post/419253772

Faye Dunaway and Steve McQueen, 1968, the original Thomas Crown Affair.
Ms. Dunaway played a therapist in the 1999 remake. via


The March 7th quiz is still unanswered. I thought it would be too easy so I made it a multi-part. Reader Ted correctly identified this lovely woman's sister; I suppose that might qualify for partial credit. Let's try again:
Who? Why? When?
Here's a clue. It was his party:

via

Black and white is very dramatic. I think every woman has a black dress or two in their closet. Black shoes seem to be a staple in many wardrobes.

...but do you have a black and white room in your house? Would you like one?

Thanks for reading,
Linda Pakravan

if you'd love to have a home you love coming home to, contact me!

This post was not sponsored.

2 comments:

  1. Jeannine1.6.11

    The woman in the picture is Lee Radziwill, Jackie O's sister. It appears she is at Truman Capote's party, possibly the Black and White Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda @ a design snack1.6.11

    Ta Da!!! Yes Jeannine you are right!

    ReplyDelete

Please do. I love to know what you think!