Friday, April 01, 2011

April Food Day 2011


April Food Day 2011

When I drive in to Boston, I take the South Station exit out of the tunnel on my way to the Design Center. Without fail there are one, sometimes two, people at the top of the exit with signs asking for money. Usually for food. 

I always think, where will the money really go? Especially if they are smoking....

Meg Fairfax Fielding of Pigtown Design and Chris Cox of Easy and Elegant Life are hosting the third April Food Day.  It takes just a minute to donate to Feeding America, our national food bank that serves many local food banks. 

And we can be sure our donations are used to help alleviate hunger.

Feeding America
Easy! Click here to donate and more info.
 Thanks for reading,
Linda Pakravan
if you'd love to have a home you love coming home to, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do. I love to know what you think!