Snowing again. This is what it looks like 5 hours after the power goes out. Cue the balalaika, please.
|from The Telegraph via pinterest|
I am hiding my head in the flakes and dreaming of last Spring and Summer's pink flowers.
|Pink tulips, May 2013 at Stevens Coolidge Place, North Andover, MA.|
|One of my pink roses.|
|This shell pink rose is called Heritage, 2013, photo by Linda Pakravan.|
It is not uncommon to hear "too little girl" at the mere mention of pink interiors. These rooms have the pink factor but are not at all little girly.
|Lee Radziwill in her Paris apartment via NYTimes. Sophisticated. Elegant. Comfy looking sofa.|
|Manuel Canovas fabrics. Very French. Very happy.|
|David Kaihoi put a hand-painted 18th century Chinese wallpaper on one wall of a small bedroom|
Some favorite pinks.
1. pink peony from my garden4. YSL Cool Guava glossy lip balm
5. a gorgeous silk fabric embroidered with peonies, as soon as I re-find the source I'll update this post (update 2/18, it is 'Shanghai' another great Manuel Canovas design)
6. 'Lemonade Envy' by Kerry Steele, oil on canvas
7. Invitation Mildmay dress from Hobbs; every woman needs at least one pink dress
8. pink Chinese Chippendale Chair, Wisteria
9. Tupai velvet dots from Osborne and Little this would look so good on bench
10. Alessandra Branca collection of fabulous fabrics includes fuschia pinks as an accent to some lovely grays
I think it is time I did something pink in a big way. I have no pink loving clients at present so if you want to do pink, let's talk!
As per usual, I have received no compensation for any of the products shown, nor was I approached for a mention.
Stay warm. Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for reading,
This post was not sponsored by any of the products or companies mentioned.