Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Red, and Fettuccine with Saffron

Red! 

My daughter and husband just gave me an Italian masterpiece!






I wish. But this little red imperia pasta machine is something I've always wanted, 






and easier to maintain. 

It is "the Ferrari of pasta machines".


My first batch of pasta was fettuccine with saffron. 
The heady aroma of saffron wafting through our kitchen 
inspired dreams of sunny villas on the Amalfi coast.

Not really. 

But rich, saffron yellow pasta rolling through my new Red Imperia was a luscious site.

Here are some saffron and red items sure to perk up our spirits on this drizzly New England day. 
Villa optional.


Trumpet Vine rug from CompanyC

White Fine Furnishings arm chair


Sandoway Vine and Chatelaine Paisley fabrics from Schumacher
Photos: Ferrari from carbodydesign.com, imperia from Williams-Sonoma, others as shown


This post was unsponsored.



Thanks for reading,
Linda Pakravan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do. I love to know what you think!