Tuesday, June 04, 2013

David Francis Outdoor




David Francis' new line of outdoor furniture takes its inspiration from some of the world's most recognized and romantic locales. Two styles caught my eye.


Mykonos High Back Loveseat

Aegean blue. White sand. The thread Theseus used to escape the labyrinth?

Mykonos is white woven Viro fiber over a powder-coated aluminum frame. Many Sunbrella fabrics to choose from as well as COM (customer's own material).

Mykonos Lounge, Sofa and End Table



The other style is Chippendale. Palm Beach perhaps?

Chippendale






If you prefer a little less going on, Capri's simple lines are very appealing. Available in 12 standard finishes and custom. Many Sunbrella fabrics to choose from or COM. Powder-coated aluminum.

Capri and sunny yellow cushions


Manhattan's echo of art deco is perfectly at home on the urban balcony or suburban deck. I haven't seen Gatsby yet. Would this work for Jay's veranda if he were living today?

Manhattan. Powder-coated aluminum, 12 standard finishes and custom, many Sunbrella fabrics and COM.

Manhattan and Capri are made here in the US, Mykonos and Chippendale in Indonesia.

Exceptional quality and respect for the environment are not just feel good philosophies at David Francis. Finishing products are low VOC, cushions contain plant-based renewable materials which replace significant amounts of petroleum based foam, the use of plantation grown hardwoods and sustainables like bamboo, rattan and abaca, recyclable shipping materials and other practices demonstrate the David Francis commitment.

You can find David Francis outdoor furniture online at the Well Appointed House (see link below), or order through your local designer. She/he/me can help you select the right sizes, finish colors and fabrics that will transform your plain Jane patio or deck into an inviting outdoor living space.

Do you have a deck, patio, balcony? What do you think of this furniture?

Thanks for reading,
Linda Pakravan

click for all David Francis Furniture
The Well Appointed House
"Me" of She/he/me, for info send me an email: Linda Pakravan





4 comments:

  1. I love the Mykonos style...and the color of the cushions too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really lovely - I adore the chippendale range! Just noticed you live in Andover. The house I grew up in was called Andover, and has just recently come back on the market, so I'm going to check it out with my sister. Just for old times sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have long since had a love affair with Greece so the Mykonos high back chair really caught my eye. We have a small shady urban deck so I don't think it would quite fit in there but I can see how beautiful it would look on the deck of a sprawling beach house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post made me wish I were back in Greece....lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please do. I love to know what you think!