Sunday, April 17, 2011

Five Things She Can't Live Without

Of course friends and family come first,
but then we all have things we can't live without. 

My sister JoAn's top 5 things she can't live without.

Number 1, Japanese hand made paper. And she has quite a stash of it. 
JoAn made this beautiful box for me in one of my favorite patterns. 
I keep it in my kitchen where I see it many times every day.




Number 2, Travel, preferably several times a year.

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico (photo by Linda Pakravan)


Number 3, Cherry Blossoms



Number 4, nice paint, Behr's "Light French Gray". 
This girl was way ahead of the trend. 
In 2009 she did gray carpet and gray paint.



Number 5, Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea

I love the tin.


pic via Twinings


What's on your list?

Thanks for reading,
Linda Pakravan

if you'd love to have a home you love coming home to, contact me!

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices. When are we going to see more pictures of the kitchen/dining room project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could contain myself to five favorite things. In addition to family and pumpkin:
    1. Coconut Tea from Tealuxe
    2. brie with fig jam and baguette (or bonne maman cherry jam)
    3. Pride and Prejudice
    4. Live music AND dancing
    5. Pink and orange decor combinations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, I love your list!

    ReplyDelete

Please do. I love to know what you think!